OK, so a few weeks ago, a friend sent me a "friend request" from Facebook. Well it was over after that. For the next two weeks, I ignored my husband, my child, my dog and my laundry to search, find and peer into the lives of those I have not seen in ages. It is funny. I never knew I was nosey. It has been great fun. I have chatted with some old friends, that has been great. I am able to see pictures of grade school friend's children that I would not otherwise see.
So over the last few weeks nothing much has changed with us. We get up each day, go to work and school, come home, have a family meal and spend some QT together. The next day, we get up and do it again. We have had a few soccer "games" which M did not participate in actively but I sure he was on that field in spirit. I had lunch with my BFF and family. That was a nice treat. They are fantastic. Holidays are around the corner and we are looking forward to family visits, where ever they are. I am looking forward to time off and good times with friends and family in the next two months. I love the holidays....
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love being your BFF. That was me, right?
Post a Comment