Last Thursday Mr. M and I took a whirlwind trip to see my family. We went to VA. to see my G-Ma and aunts, uncles and cousin. What a beautiful place. It was actually 67 degrees when we arrived, amazing.... Then we drove to Charlotte, to visit my bro and family. The parentals were there as well. It was great. Kids had a blast and played well together for the most part. Always nice to see the family, I really miss them. Wish we were closer.
PS- forgot to turn the pic. before I uploaded it. Could not figure out how to delete. I need a lesson.



1 comment:
When you get your lesson, give me the cliff's notes. Went to our old stompin' ground this weekend-A-town. Wow, it has changed. I felt like such a loser b/c nothing looked the same. Anyway, we should go together sometime. BTW, got the Wicked tix! Get excited!
Post a Comment